DESTIN HEALTH & FITNESS CLUB
Rules and Regulations for Members:
Rules and Regulations for Members:
I. General Rules and Regulations:
- A valid membership card is required for admittance to the Club. Members may not let anyone else use their cards.
- Guests must sign in at the front desk upon entering the Club.
- No tobacco, drugs or illegal substances of any kind are allowed in the facility, and will result in revocation of membership.
- Yelling, profanity, rude or boisterous behavior will not be tolerated.
- Destin Health & Fitness Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property of the Fitness Member and/or their Guests.
- Members will be held responsible for any damage to Club property.
- All Guests must register at the front desk upon entering the Club.
- All Guests must execute a Waiver and Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse anyone who is not properly attired.
- All Guests must abide by Destin Health & Fitness Club Rules and Regulations.
- Members and Guests must be 18-years of age.
- No Members and Guests under the age of 18 are allowed in the Club without supervision.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the workout areas.
IV. Workout Floor / Cardiovascular Area:
- Members must be properly attired in standard workout clothes while in exercise area. Swimsuits, jeans and street clothes are not allowed. Shirts and shorts must be worn at all times.
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times. No sandals, open-toed shoes, dress shoes or boots are allowed on the workout floor.
- No food or open drink containers are allowed on the workout floor.
- Use of the facility and all equipment is available on a first come/ first serve basis.
- Allow others to work-in when performing multiple sets.
- There will be a 30-minute time limit on the cardiovascular equipment if there are other Members waiting to use them.
- Members must replace all free weights and aerobic equipment to their appropriate rack after use.
- All weight equipment should be handled in a responsible manner. Slamming, dropping or the abuse of weights will not be tolerated.
- All free weights must be kept in the free weight area.
- Use of chalk is prohibited.
- Profanity is not allowed in the Club.
- Members shall not yell or scream across the Club.
- Have a spotter when using heavy weights. Collars are required for bench press, incline press, decline press, and squats.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- All Members are required to use a towel while working out.
- Please report broken and/or damaged equipment or equipment malfunctions to the Club staff immediately.
V. Group Exercise:
- All fitness classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rubber-soled, non-marking athletic, jogging, or running shoes must be worn in all group fitness classes. Sandals, dress, and open-toed shoes are not permitted in the group fitness rooms.
- For the safety of all Members, please follow the instructor’s routine, and keep conversation to a minimum.
- Equipment provided in a class (resistance bands, weights, jump ropes, etc.) may not be taken out of the fitness room.
- Participants are asked to return all equipment to its proper location at the end of class.
VI. Locker Rooms:
- Members and Guests may use a locker, based on availability.
- All property must be removed from lockers immediately following workouts.
- Lockers shall not be used to store any property.
- Changing into exercise attire must be done in the locker/shower room.
- Lockers are not for private use.
- Destin Health & Fitness Club reserves the right to inspect all lockers and remove any lock left on locker.
4471 Commons Dr. West
Destin FL 32541